As part of the ongoing Al Sharq Hospital CME Program, Al Sharq Hospital conducted “The Surgical CME” on March 12th at the hospital premises.
The one-day conference, which was MOH accredited for 3.75 CME hours; outlined 5 major surgical topics:
· Surgical Management of Liver Metastasis from Colorectal Carcinoma
· Breast Cancer: Actual Methods of Treatment and Future Trends
· Acute Cholecystitis and Pregnancy
· Mini-gastric Bypass – how do I do it?
· Management of Surgical Wounds
Those topics were delivered by Al Sharq Hospital high profile consultants and specialists of the General & Laparoscopic Surgery Department with the aim of keeping the surgeons and medical professionals of the community up-to-date and helping them to improve the care they provide to their patients. Around 130 community doctors, nurses and technicians attended from various hospitals and medical centers in Fujairah and the East Coast of UAE.
The Surgical CME