Dr. Aneesa Ansar
Specialist – ENT
- MS (ENT)
- Diplomate of National Board- ENT
- Diploma In Otolaryngology & Head and Neck-Part A (DO-HNS-RCS-Edin)
- Fellowship In Endoscopic Nose, Ear and Skull base surgery.
- Tarabichi – Stammberger Ear And Sinus Institute, Jumeirah-DUBAI;UAE
- CBD- In Gargash Hospital And Neuro- Spinal Hospital.
- Senior Registrar And Fellow In Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery- Kims Health Trivandrum. (ACHSI & NABH Accredited Hospital) January 2021- December 2021.
- Assistant Professor- Sree Gokulam Medical College, Trivandrum. October 2019- December 2020.
- Senior Resident: – Sree Gokulam Medical College, Trivandrum – 2018 To 2019
- Endoscopic Nasal Surgery (Deviated Septum, Sinusitis & Nasal Polyp).
- Endoscopic Ear surgery for hearing loss (tympanic membrane repair, stapedotomy, cholesteatoma, pressure change in ear)
- Endoscopic DCR ( watering from eyes/infection of lacrimal duct)
- Endoscopic CSF leak repair.
- Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Myringotomy & Grommet insertion.
- Nasal Allergy evaluation and treatment.
- Evaluation of Voice change and its medical & surgical management.
- Vertigo evaluation and management.
- Snoring and Sleep apnoea evaluation.
- Salivary gland stone removal and sialendoscopy.
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of The Association of Otolaryngologists, India
- Member of Association of ENT surgeons- Trivandrum.
- Member of The International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery(IWGEES)
- Member of Women in Otolaryngology- Middle East.
- English, Malayalam, Medical Arabic, Hindi, Urdu,Tamil