Dr. Hamdi Takriti
Specialist – Ophthalmologist
- Fellowship in vitreo-retinal surgery (KSA), Two years training period of vitreo-retinal Department, Magrabi Eye Hospital, Jeddah.
- ICO exam, Cambridge (UK) 2001, passed successfully basic sciences, optic and refraction exam of international council of Ophthalmology, which is an exemption of section A of FRCS exam.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology from the Ministry of Health (Syria) 2000, Passed successfully two Annual Exam of the dDiploma in Ophthalmology with a very good degree.
- Authorization for Ophthalmological practicing (Syria) 2000, Practicing Certificate in Ophthalmology from the Ministry of Health.
- MD Degree (Syria) 1994, MD degree from Damascus University, School of Medicine with a score of 70.2%.
- Ophthalmologist, Eye and Ear Specialist Hospital, Damascus Syria (Jan. 2001-June 2012)
- Ophthalmologist, Dar Alshifaa Hospital Damascus Syria (Jan2001-June 2012)
- Consultant of Vitero –Retinal Surgery, Eye Surgical Hospital (Retinal Department) Syria(2004-2008)
- Associate Consultant in Vitro –Retinal Department, Magrabi Eye Hospital, KSA (Nov. 2001 – Nov. 2003)
- Resident Ophthalmologist, Eye Surgical Hospital (retinal department) MOH, Damascus Syria (1995-1999)